Dr. Tuteja has over 26 years of teaching experience during which he has written three books on Company Law and Administration and co-authored a book on Investment Management. He has also contributed a number of articles on Business Law. to various journals. His primary research interest is Investment Management.
1. "Case for enactment of law to introduce limited partnership as a business entity in India", Sebi & Corporate Laws, Jan 2002.
2. "Corporate Governance: Board Structuring", Contemporary Issues in Commerce & Business, Ed, 2000, Anmol Publications, New Delhi
3. "Modern Costing Techniques for Decision Making", Contemporary Issues in Finance, Edited, 1999, Annual Publications (P) Ltd., New Delhi
4. "Buy back of Shares: Rationale & Regulations", Sebi & Corporate Laws, Nov. 97
5. "Corporate Governance: Board Structuring", Sebi & Corporate Laws, July 97