Prof. MADHU VIJ
1. Conducted a half day Case Discussion for a Case Development Workshop organized by the Fore School of Management in April, 2001
2. Organized a full day seminar on “Financial Services- The Road Ahead”, at India International Center on the 19th January, 2001
3. Presented a Case Study on Credit Rating and was the Chair Person of a session organized by FMS in December, 1999
1. "Currency correlation and variability as hedging tools - An analytical study of their relationships", Finance India.
2. "Gap analysis in asset-liability management - A case study of ICICI bank", Aatmabodh - spring issue, 2002.
3. "Book review on 'E-finance - the electronic revolution' by Erik Banks", Journal of Management Research, vol. 2, No. 1, April 2002.
4. "Forward Foreign Exchange rates as an unbiased predict of future spot rates: the empirical evidence", Journal of Management Research, vol. 2, No. 1, April 2002.
5. "Assets-Liability Management in Banks & Financial Institutions - a case study of IDBI", Journal of Management Research, Vol. 1, No.2, Jan-Apr, 2001.
6. "Strategic Planning for Asset-Liability Management relevance for developing financing institutions in India", Business Analyst, Vol. 20, No.2, Jul-Dec 1999
7. "A conceptual Approach to the determinants of country credit-worthiness", Finance India, Vol. XII, No. 2, June 1999.
8. "Asset-Liability Management in Indian Banks", Contemporary issues in Finance, edited book, Anmol Publications Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 1999.
9. "Management of Development Financial Institutions in India", Paradigm, Vol. 2, No. 2, Jan 1999.
10. "Euro Strategies and its implications for Indian Banking, One World One Market", Visions 2000, Conference held in Vigyan Bhawan, 28-30 Dec. 1998, Souvenir, Organized by MSA, FMS, University of Delhi.